- Green beans
- Butter, fat or oil
- Shifty’s Classic Seasoning
- Wash green beans
- Heat skillet or cast iron
- Trim ends off if desired
- Add butter, beans and season with Shifty’s Classic Seasoning
- Do not cover, just keep them moving on that hot surface.
- After 3 minutes taste one every 45 seconds or so
- Remove from the pan when you have reached a desired level of cooking.
Hint: this is typically the last thing we cook for a meal. It can usually be done after the main dish has been removed from the oven, grill or smoker.